The Git commit is experiencing a significant delay in reflecting on the pull request (PR)

Initially, I initiated a PR from my forked repository. Subsequently, after receiving some feedback on my PR, I made the necessary revisions and committed them to my forked repository. Normally, this should trigger an automatic update in the PR. However, it has been displaying “PROCESSING UPDATE” for the past 12 hours. My recent commit isn’t substantial; it only includes around 100+ lines of code.

What steps should I take to ensure my latest commit appears in my PR?

PR:Completed 2 way communication for slack by NarayanaSabari · Pull Request #42 · BharatSahAIyak/packages · GitHub
Forked Repo:GitHub - NarayanaSabari/packages

You can check the commits in the Forked Repo

3 Likes

Hi @Sabari_Narayana, you may have broken something in GitHub! I’ve never seen this…

My suggestion, if this does not fix itself in the next 30 mins, create a new branch on your local, and create a new PR with that branch… and hopefully it will pickup the new commits in that one. Then in the earlier PR you can leave a comment to notify the developers that because of the processing updates issue of GitHub, you’ve opened a fresh PR.

Kudos on breaking Github… we don’t see that everyday :sweat_smile: !

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll try your suggestion. Breaking GitHub? Well, that’s a new one for me! :sweat_smile:

Thanks again for your help!