Feedback Reframer GPT

Have you ever hesitated before sending feedback, worried that your words might not be received as intended?

The Feedback Reframer GPT is here to help. It’s a custom GPT that ensures your message is clear, empathetic, and actionable. Just type in your original feedback, and let the Reframer GPT present it in the best possible light. It’s like having a personal editor for your communication, ensuring that your intent matches your impact every time. Improve your professional relationships and foster a positive work environment with the Feedback Reframer GPT.

Hi folks,
It’s a small Custom GPT I built. Do try it out if you have a ChatGPT Plus subscription.

Demo

DISCLAIMER
The feedback displayed in the demo is solely for illustrative and evaluative functions and does not represent the actual opinions of the developers or testers involved.

1 Like

This is cool.

The reframed answer reads like GPT. Can you share the prompt you used?

Here’s my take on it - which removes the use of unnecessary extra language. Perhaps you can incorporate this into your prompt too.

1 Like

I didn’t directly write the system prompt. Instead the new GPT builder from OpenAI takes our input’s through a chat and modifies the system prompt accordingly. This is the current prompt in use.