Contribution opportunity: Kalvium's in-house attendance app!

This is the application that will be wider deployed on campuses to digitize attendance. A couple of squads are already using it (via mentors).

Take a look, and pick an issue to contribute to :slight_smile: .I’ll invite @jainam.d here to answer any queries folks may have.

(More first-party open source software coming soon!)

Hi Anil, is there a platform or space where I can engage with the maintainer of this repository? If so, I’d like to join the conversation there.

The way to engage in a FOSS project is via the issues or discussion board on github.

Broadly,

1. first step is - get the project running locally. (if any issues, as via issues).
  2. Then look for contribution opportunities - pick an issue bug/feature, and solve it. and if you face issues, ask via issues. etc.

This is how FOSS contributions work.

hey @Sabari_Narayana, i am available on tribe via the handle @jainam.d. Alternatively you can also schedule a catchup here.

This is considering, you are facing very specific issues. Otherwise, any and all discussions are available to everyone via discussions on the repo itself.

Appreciate the guidance! I’ll make sure to follow the provided steps and actively contribute.

Thanks for your support! I’ll keep you posted if I encounter any major issues.