Article: Overuse of Artificial Intelligence will make your mind useless!

I penned an article in July 2023 addressing the pervasive issue of AI overuse. Sharing it here to hear more opinions about the same.

Click here to read my article.

7 Likes

I had a great time reading this article. I liked your way of explaining through real life examples and the perspective from which you see AI.

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation. @Pranshu

(moved this to showcase category - which is a better place for showing off your work).

very cool @rikhiltaneja - specially like that you have a hosted site of your own. Writing blobs is a great skill, and I’m glad you’re on the path.

We’ll figure out some way of encouraging and giving incentives to students who build a regular writing habit, but as a gesture for your post, would like to offer a call where I can help provide some writing tips. I’m no expert, but can see a few things you can do to tighten up and make more of an impact. Pls reach out if you’d like to take it up.

Generally a good style of writing is following Hemingway’s tips: How to Write Like Hemingway: 5 Top Tips - Copyblogger

Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for acknowledging the post. @anilgulecha

I will reach out to you on Google Chat shortly to schedule a call proposed by you.

Regards